History of past and present physical, mental and nutritional conditions are considered when conducting an assessment. Specific instruments are used to determine the client’s spinal curvatures, postural deficiencies, muscle imbalances pelvic restrictions and subluxations. Back & neck pain, disc herniation, spinal stenosis, spondylolisthesis and scoliosis are some of the challenges that are dealt with.
From the assessment a progressive corrective exercise and stretching program is compiled to deal with the necessary challenges pertaining to flexibility, stability, strength and power and being able to perform the six primal movements which dictate our lives. (squat, lunge, push, pull, bend, twist and gait.)
Through specific questionnaires we are also able to determine your genetic individuality, diagnose food allergies, digestive restrictions, parasites/bacteria, and hormonal imbalances which are addressed in accordance with the clients findings.
How can one expect to live an optimal life if any of these basic elements are compromised?
* Reduce and eliminate back, shoulder, neck, hip, knee & ankle pain
* Correct muscle imbalances
* Address herniated discs and bulging discs
* Eliminate sciatica
* Strength & conditioning
* Correct poor posture
* Enhance athletic performance
* Improve digestion
* Increase energy
* Enhance your appearance
* Reduce the aging process
* Determine your Metabolic Type & develop a nutritional plan
* Nutritional coaching
* Increase muscle & reduce body fat
* Prevention of injury for pre-natal and post-natal